Returns are dealt with on a case by case basis depending on the issue that you are experiencing and as such there are few rigid rules when it comes to dealing with a return at Rigu as everything is dealt with in a personal manner.
Overall, I want to treat people as I'd wish to be treated if I bought something from a small business, and that means being fair to the customer and the business.
To start the return process just e-mail Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org, please do get in contact before posting back your item(s), and include your order number in the package otherwise there may be a delay to your refund.>
- You have 14 days from when the package is received to notify Rigu about the return.
- After notification you then have 14 days to return the item.
- Items need to be returned in as-new condition, damaged/used items may result in a reduced refund amount.
- There are no refunds on postage upgrades, refunds are on the cost of the item being returned.
- If you received a discount on your order (such as from a multi-buy offer) and send back part of an order, the discount will be adjusted when calculating the refund due.